For students with executive function challenges, problems with flexibility and goal-directed behavior can be major obstacles to success in school and in life. With the enhanced second edition of this popular curriculum, you’ll explicitly teach flexibility, problem solving, coping and goal setting through fun, field-tested lessons that work for learners with autism, ADHD, and other challenges that affect executive function.
What’s new in this edition
- Now appropriate for learners with ADHD and other challenges that affect executive function.
- Now features a complete kit that includes the revised curriculum, three classroom posters, two game boards, and more than 50 online printables.
- Includes enhanced parent materials, including materials in Spanish.
Features and benefits
- A school-based intervention for students ages 8 to 11 years.
- Provides 21 ready-to-use lessons that boost cognitive flexibility in everyday situations.
- Meets the needs of MTSS Tier 2 learners who need more focused instruction.
- Gives explicit, step-by-step routines, activities, and scripts to help students improve executive function skills.
- Can be used by any teacher in any classroom.
- Makes learning fun with engaging games, role plays, stories, and lively class discussions.
- Reinforces new skills through 19 home practice handouts.