The MFaCTs is a repeatable test of arithmetic calculation skills that assesses calculation and calculational fluency.
Features and benefits
- Elementary- and secondary-age forms are available.
- Content derived from national curriculum standards and recommendations of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics and the National Research Council arm of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Age- and grade-level norms are provided.
- Allows you to measure change and track progress in math fluency and calculation skills efficiently, accurately, and reliably.
- Appropriate for individual or group administration; ideal for diagnostic assessments or RTI applications.
- Both elementary and secondary versions include three equated forms, which allow for frequent retesting with no practice effects.
- The elementary version includes two subtests: Fluency (two levels) and Calculation; the secondary version includes only a Calculation subtest.
- An Examiner Summary Sheet provides space for the examiner to record performance for all three forms of the Fluency and Calculation tests.
Scores are set to the familiar achievement testing metric with a mean of 100 and standard deviation of 15; percentile ranks and other score conversions, including T scores and z scores, are available.