The ADI-R is a comprehensive interview tool that provides a thorough assessment of children and adults who are suspected of having autism or other autism spectrum disorders.
Features and benefits
- Has proven highly useful for formal diagnosis as well as for treatment and educational planning.
- Composed of 93 items, the ADI-R focuses on three functional domains: Language/Communication; Reciprocal Social Interactions; and Restricted, Repetitive, and Stereotyped Behaviors and Interests.
- The Comprehensive Algorithm Form allows you to calculate and interpret any one of five age-specific ADI-R algorithms.
- The ADI-R Scoring Program provides unlimited-use scoring.
- The ADI-R Training Package (for use in the United States and Canado only) enables you to learn accurate coding procedures, see sample parent interviews, and get detailed information on each of the domains assessed.