Guidelines For Visitors
Guidelines For Face-to-Face Appointments
Our main branch in Quezon City is now welcoming new and existing clients to engage in face-to-face transactions. 100% of our employees are fully vaccinated, and they are all ready to assist you on-site. Visitors are required to abide by the following guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety:
1. Before your planned visit, kindly scan the QR code below to get your special KyusiPass so you can enter our premises:
You can also go to request.safp.as/A249.
Our location code is A249.
2. Once you get permission to visit Psychological Resources Center, Inc., kindly bring the special QR Code with you (i.e., save it to your phone’s gallery, take a screenshot, print, or take a clear photo). We will scan it for verification when you arrive.
3. If you are experiencing any difficulties obtaining the special QR Code, kindly fill out this form (link to a Google Form) and we will provide it for you within 2 hours upon receipt of your request. Please expect someone from our team to reach out to you to retrieve important information to generate the special QR Code.
4. Please take note of our operating hours. We are open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Mondays through Fridays.
5. Fully vaccinated clients are allowed to bring only one (1) fully vaccinated companion if necessary. Unvaccinated/partially vaccinated clients are encouraged to drop by unaccompanied, and will only be allowed to do quick transactions outside the office premises. A summary of on-site services allowed to be availed by fully vaccinated and unvaccinated/partially vaccinated individuals are as follows:
|Payment and/or Pick-up of orders
|Browsing of products and services
|Aftersales Training/Orientation on administration, scoring, and interpretation of purchased materials
|Scheduling of on-site testing services (hiring/promotional purposes, personal use, etc.)
|Ocular inspection for the possible use of our testing facilities
[ * ] to be done outside our office premises
[ ** ] separate guidelines to be followed once testing schedules are set
6. All visitors are required to wear their face masks and face shields at all times.
7. An automatic alcohol dispenser is placed by the entrance. Feel free to use it to keep your hands sanitized.
8. Only 2 visitors at a time are allowed inside our office. Others who cannot be accommodated yet are required to wait outside, keeping a significant distance from one another.
9. Maximum length of stay is 1 hour. If the client needs more time, another appointment on a different day shall be set.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may reach out to us via chat, phone (8709-71-79), or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Announcement regarding Yahoo! Email Address (email@example.com)
This is to inform the general public that we are moving to a new email address. We have had our Yahoo! Mail since 2002, and it is now time to move to a new platform to serve our clients better. For general inquiries, you may now send in your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. For clinics and diagnostic centers, you may send your inquiries, purchase orders, and special requests to email@example.com.
Please delete our old email (Yahoo!) from your contacts list, and disregard any emails you may receive from that address. Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.