Psychological Resources Center, Inc. is looking for new psychometricians. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
Send in your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Applying for Psychometrician”.
- Answer client inquiries
- Market psychological testing materials and services to various institutions
- Organize and schedule psychological testing, orientations and trainings
- Plans client meetings and prepares materials for presentation of materials
- Assist Senior Psychometricians in writing of psychological test evaluation reports
- Handles administration of psychological exams
- Prepares billings for testing and send to clients
- Receive and consolidate psychological evaluation reports for submission to clients
- Maintains client testing data system
- Maintain contact client lists
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with other assistants to handle requests and queries from Senior Officers
- Assume other tasks that may be assigned to them from time to time.
- Degree in Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- College degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus